Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is Bristol Palin dating a new guy?

January, 24, 2011 - Is Bristol Palin dating a new guy? -

An interview with Bristol Palin on KWHL's The Bob & Mark Show raised the question of whether the Dancing With the Stars alum in dating a new guy.

The hosts of the radio show asked the single mom if the rumors about her dating an Alaskan pipeline worker she got a little coy and danced around the question.

Bristol Palin switches son's last name from Johnston to Palin

"Are you guys getting personal with me, really?" She joked.

But, when they suggested she answer something such as: "Yeah, you know what, I'm seeing a guy and he's really great and Tripp loves him and we're having a really good time and we're really good friends." The 20-year-old Alaska native replied in the affirmative.
 
"Yeah, we can go with that. I'm thrilled. I love the town that I live in. I love my house. Tripp's happy; he's healthy." She laughed.

Just for the HalibutBristol, who just recently bought a five-bedroom home in Maricopa, Arizona, with earnings she made on Dancing With the Stars, said she wants to change her son Tripp's last name. However, she's been having a hard time trying to convince Levi Johnston, Tripp's father, to sign over the parental rights.

"Yeah, I've asked Levi to do it many different times, just get it out of the way, just sign over his parental rights, but I don't know if he will or if he wants to right now," She explained.

As far as how often Levi sees Tripp, Bristol said, "Since Dancing With the Stars he's seen him, at the most, three times."

What are your thoughts? Leave us a comment below!

As published on Examiner.com

1 comment:

  1. She deserves a new guy, good for her! The Levi guy is a loser

    ReplyDelete