Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dancing With the Stars results: Margaret Cho gets the boot

Dancing With the Stars week 3 results: Margaret Cho gets the boot

The results show of Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night, saw another celebrity being booted off the competition.

This time it was comedienne Margaret Cho who danced for the last time and was sent packing. The funny lady, gave a tearful goodbye and thanked the judges for their hard, but constructive criticism.

Dancing With the Stars: Scores for week three

"I thought the judges were really hard on me but I think you were really hard on me because you could see that I was a dancer... for real." She said. Her pro dance partner, Louis van Amstel, also had a few words to say, "I love her... and our journey isn't finished."
 
VIDEO: Margaret Cho dances the samba

Also on the results show was a last minute surprise appearance by Michael Bolton, who stepped in for Susan Boyle, after she fell ill with a throat infection and couldn't perform. The singer was famously eliminated last week after judge Buno Tonioli's harsh remarks and low score of 3.

Dancing with the Stars: Dance Body ToneDWTS' Bruno Tonioli talks about his harsh remarks to Michael Bolton

Michael sang a beautiful rendition of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, which got him a loud standing ovation by everyone, including Bruno.

Who are your favorites on Dancing With the Stars?

1 comment:

  1. Bye Margaret! you'll be missed, but I am glad my faves are still there, for now anyway!!

    ReplyDelete