Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kanye West writes song for Taylor Swift, hopes she forgives him

Kanye West writes song for Taylor Swift, hopes she forgives him
Kanye West (Late Registration, White Suit) Music Poster Print - 24x36
It's been almost a year since Kanye West stormed the stage at the MTV Awards and ruined Taylor Swift's big winning moment. The hip-hop singer is still trying to apologize and has now even written the country singer a song.

"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it. If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her. She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her." Kanye Tweeted on Saturday.


Taylor SwiftKanye insists he is very sorry and regrets what he did to Taylor, "She's just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone. I'm ready to get out of my own way. The ego is overdone. Who am I to run on stage? I would never ever again in a million years do that. Sorry to let you down…TAYLOR LOVES RAP MUSIC...I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC...I'm sorry Taylor." He continued.

Read more: Kanye West apologizes to Taylor Swift with a new song

It seems as if the rapper has lost some fans over the infamous incident and he may have figured he really needs to make up for his actions. No word on whether Kanye will perform the song at the awards and Taylor has not given a statement about the apology yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment