Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dancing With the Stars: The Situation says he didn't dance that bad

Dancing With the Stars: The Situation says he didn't dance that bad

Jersey Shore's The Situation, aka Mike Sorrentino, says that he doesn't think he danced too badly on his Dancing With the Stars debut.

He only had five days to rehearse, but the reality star, 28, remains confident that he did alright.

Dancing With the Stars week one score recap

"I knew dancing wasn't my strong point. But I thought, 'I'm going to give this everything and try my hardest and whatever happens, happens.' And this was in front of millions of people! I just jumped head-first into it, like I do with everything." He told Us Magazine.

But, unfortunately, the judges did not agree and only gave him 15 points out of 30. Bruno Tonioli said that if he continued to dance like that he would look like a "jackass" and Carrie Ann Inaba told him to get over his 80's dancing style.

Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio DanceVIDEO: Kyle Massey shakes things up on DWTS!

"I think they were definitely a little hard on me! I mean, I jumped off the stage! I thought that was cool." Mike said. "I am a very confident guy, but I understand you have to sometimes risk defeat to get a victory," He added.

The Situation's dance partner, Karina Smirnoff said that he's been working very hard and acts nothing like he does on Jersey Shore. "I thought I was going to have my hands full, but Mike is sweet, kind, respectful. He's a hard worker. He listens, and he tries anything I ask him."

No comments:

Post a Comment