Thursday, August 5, 2010

Whoopi Goldberg offers no apologies to White House Gatecrasher 'Housewife'

Whoopi Goldberg offers no apologies to White House Gatecrasher 'Housewife'

Whoopi Goldberg took a few minutes on todays' episode of The View and explained what happened yesterday between her and Gatecrasher and reality housewife, Michaele Salahi.

"Let me explain what was going on. I was backstage waiting for the conversation to get back to the White House part." Whoopi said, that's when she touched Michaele on the arm and told her, "Excuse me, can we get back to the White House please?"

See the VIDEO of Whoopi and Michaele's exchange here


"Afterward, Michaele was very upset. Then I was told that she thought I hit her. So I went up to her and I told her that she knew I didn't hit her, and yeah, you know how I said it -- choice words."

Whoopi Goldberg Collection: 4 Film Favorites (Bogus / Clara's Heart / Made in America / Corrina Corrina)"I make no apologies for my choice words." The TV host added.

Michaele's husband Tareq also got on Whoopi's face later and took some pictures of her with his Blackberry. At that point the comedienne really went off and cussed him out as well, she said, "and there were even more choicer words. I mean they were so choice you could have cut with a knife and eaten them."

Do you agree with Whoopi's reaction? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment