Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tiger Woods' now ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, speaks out after long silence

Tiger Woods' now ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, speaks out after long silence

Elin Nordegren, whose divorce to Tiger Woods just became final this week, has not made any public statements since the cheating scandal that broke up her marriage started last November.

The Swedish beauty has now come out and given an interview with People Magazine where she speaks out about her ordeal during her very public break up.  "I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children," She told the magazine.


Elin also said that she is currently working towards a psychology degree and has kept herself busy doing school work and studying. She explains that even though she endured such a huge betrayal by Tiger, she feels confident.

Tiger Woods' ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, moves on after divorce - video

"I also feel stronger than I ever have. I have confidence in my beliefs, my decisions and myself. "She said.  Elin spoke about her emotional state going through the break-up and divorce as well as what her life is like being the mother to two kids, Sam 3, and Charlie, 19 months.

The former model said that her plan for now is to get herself and the kids adjusted to their new situation. But her main focus is to give herself time to heal from all of this.

Got something to say? Leave us a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment