Thursday, August 25, 2011

'Jersey Shore's JWoww denies having had any recent plastic surgery

August 25, 2011 - Jersey Shore star Jenni "JWoww" Farley has been looking very different on the newest season of the notorious reality show, but, she insists she did not have any plastic surgery done recently.

The reality starlet has admitted to having work done in the past, but her new look is due to exercising more, she claims.

But, viewers of the show have said that she looks like she's had some major work done to her face.

"People are saying I got cheek implants, my chin shaved down and a nose job," JWoww recently told In Touch magazine.

Jenni definitely looks like she's done something to her face, however, as her lips look much plumper and her cheeks are tight. Her skin looks glazed and hard and it lost the youthful elastic appearance it had before.

Jersey Shore: Season Three (Uncensored)"I lost 15 pounds and my cheeks have become more defined." Jenni added, "I highlight my cheeks instead of putting bronzer on them."

She also added that, "I'll probably get Botox by the time I'm 30 and have my breast implants redone in a few years after I've had kids.

As published on Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment